can anyone tell me how to install and configure the sap adap

dear
I am making the integration between webMethods and sap system.can anyone tell me how to install and configure the sap adapter 6.5?Thank you.
fang

Fang,

Unlike the 4.6 version, the 6.5 SAP adapter is installed using Installer (just like JDMC, MQ and other adapters).

You can find all the documentation for installation and configuration on the Advantage Bookshelf:

https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?w=0&targChanId;d=bookshelf_adapters_sap

regards,

Jonathan Heywood
webMethods Professional Services

dear jonathan

First of all,thank you for your help.
After i install the sap adapter 6.5 by webMethods component,go to the administrator website,i find the package named wmsap is partial,why?can you tell me how to solve it?
Thank you

Fang

Fang,

There was obviously some problem during the loading of the package, possibly due to a missing library. Check the server log and error log for messages telling you what went wrong. This will be during IS startup or during reload of the WmSAP package.
The most likely cause is a problem accessing the SAP JCO libraries that you need to obtain from SAP. Did you correctly follow the procedure “Add the Libraries to the Integration Server Classpath” in the Installation Guide (page 7)?

regards,

Jonathan Heywood

dear jonathan
Thank you.
I don’t download the jco libraries because i have not the userid and password,can you help me?
Can we become friends?

Fang

Fang,

I’m sorry, but I cannot provide you with the JCO libraries. You will have to pursue this with your own SAP team.

If you need help setting this up and getting it working, may I suggest you solicit the help of your local webMethods Professional Services organization :wink:

You can find contact details on www.webmethods.com under Services → Contact Global Services, or through your own company’s webMethods Account Manager.

regards,

Jonathan Heywood

pub.sap.transaction:delete java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wm/adk/error/AdapterServiceException
pub.sap.transaction:setCacheParameter java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wm/adk/error/AdapterServiceException
pub.sap.client:getStructureDefinition java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wm/adk/error/AdapterServiceException
wm.sap.Bapi:getBAPIDefinition java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wm/adk/error/LoggableException
wm.sap.Cache:clear java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wm/adk/error/AdapterServiceException

can you tell me why can cause it?

regards