C8y cockpit 1017.0.391 to c8y edge 10.18

Is any document available to upgrade from c8y cockpit 1017.0.391 to c8y edge 10.18

Hi @rapatel,

I’m not sure what you are trying to achieve as you mentioned both cockpit and edge
If you are looking for the edge upgrade instructions, you might want to look here:

If you’ve been looking for something different, please rephrase you question.

Regards,
Tristan

1 Like

Hi @Tristan_Bastian ,

Tanks for you reply.
What is the latest Cumlocity cockpit version?
I want to upgrade cumulocity cockpit version with my current c8y version. And what angular version is used in latest cockpit version?

The latest version of the Web SDK is 1020.18.3 as you can see here: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@c8y/ngx-components?activeTab=versions
Which is available for customers on the CD release train.

1020.x relies on Angular v17.

1 Like

Thank you @Tristan_Bastian,

For the quick response… My cumulocity backend version is 1018.0.401 so can you just help me if the 1020 cockpit version will be compatible or not?

Running 1020 frontend against the 1018 backend is not supported.
If your backend is on 1018.0.x you should pick a 1018.0.x version of the frontend.
The latest fix version as of now is: 1018.0.277

1 Like

Thank you again @Tristan_Bastian for your reply.

Hi @Tristan_Bastian ,

As you suggested the latest cockpit fix version is: 1018.0.277. So I tried but in this I have one issue is: HOOK_COMPONENTS is deprecated, so what should I use instead this?

HI @rapatel,

the deprecation notice for HOOK_COMPONENTS states what replacement should be used:

Consider using the `hookComponent` function instead. 

See: HOOK_COMPONENTS in the Web SDK documentation

You should switch to using the hookComponent function. Further samples can also be found in the tutorial application.