Build Report TRANSQUEUE Error

Hi all,

Could anybody help me?

I’m trying to publish a process from Software AG Designer to MWS but the Build Report is showing repeatly the message below:

Build of process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” started at Tue Jul 14 13:27:59 BRT 2015
Warning: Input “Inserir valor a ser investidoInputEnv” for task/event “S13” has not been created as an output of any upstream task/event. This data may not be available to the task/event at runtime. Step ID: “S13”
Checking database for prior build and upload of process: “POC_Cadastro_Simples” version: “1”
Testing connection for Integration Server “Default”
Error: Build of process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” failed. The log file might have more information.
java.lang.Exception: Unable to create queue Webmethods_POC_Cadastro_Simples_TRANSQUEUE.at com.webMethods.process.generator.util.JMSProviderUtil.createNirvanaDestination(JMSProviderUtil.java:85)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.util.JMSProviderUtil.createDestination(JMSProviderUtil.java:238)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.util.GeneratorUtils.createJNDIDestinations(GeneratorUtils.java:769)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.eclipse.ProcessModelGenerator.generateModel(ProcessModelGenerator.java:330)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.eclipse.ProcessModelGenerator.generateModel(ProcessModelGenerator.java:491)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.eclipse.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:321)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.eclipse.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:94)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)
… 30 more

What could I be doing wrong? I also tried to locate the specific log file but no success :?

The version that I’m using is the 9.7.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards,
Vitor Henrique Soutinho

Hi Vitor,

I think we are dealing with two issues here:

For the Warning about missing inputs:
We had something similar during our migration to 9.5.

Please refer to the following iTrac when checking this with SAG-Support:

The second one is the error about the Queue Creation:
There are at least two log files which might be of interest:

• The ServerLog of the IS
  • The Designer Log which can be found in the .metadata directory of the workspace.

Can you check your UM-Configuration in Designer?

As we are not using UM yet, I cannot give more advice related to this.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your reply! It was very helpful! :wink:

With the designer log I could be able to identify a problem with the umserver and restarted it as administrator.

Now I can Build and Upload for Execution :smiley:

The new Build Report log is showing me:

Build of process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” started at Thu Jul 16 13:53:13 BRT 2015
Warning: Input “Inserir valor a ser investidoInputEnv” for task/event “S13” has not been created as an output of any upstream task/event. This data may not be available to the task/event at runtime. Step ID: “S13”
Checking database for prior build and upload of process: “POC_Cadastro_Simples” version: “1”
Retrieving previous build information for process: “POC_Cadastro_Simples” version: “1”
Testing connection for Integration Server “Default”
Process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” has been previously built. Any changes to the flows in this version will be reflected below.
There were no business data found for the implementing task on the task: “Inserir matricula”. If this is inaccurate, please rebuild after making sure task business data were saved. Step ID: “S9” Step Name: “Inserir matricula”
Warning: Did not deploy task to the task engine: Task with ID D60EEF37-13DC-DF09-C6FC-A95A653850B5 is already deployed to the target Task Engine on localhost:8585 . Step ID: “S9” Step Name: “Inserir matricula”
There were no business data found for the implementing task on the task: “Inserir valor a ser investido”. If this is inaccurate, please rebuild after making sure task business data were saved. Step ID: “S13” Step Name: “Inserir valor a ser investido”
Warning: Did not deploy task to the task engine: Task with ID 24ADE229-8625-6872-9B4C-0E5230A2E2C3 is already deployed to the target Task Engine on localhost:8585 . Step ID: “S13” Step Name: “Inserir valor a ser investido”
Generating triggers for “POC_Cadastro_Simples”…
Trigger cleaned up from prior build for Integration Server “Default”.“webMethods.POC_Cadastro_Simples.POC_Cadastro_Simples_1.Default:transitionTrigger”
Trigger cleaned up from prior build for Integration Server “Default”.“webMethods.POC_Cadastro_Simples.Default:subscriptionTrigger”
Generating transition trigger for process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” Integration Server “Default”
Generating subscription trigger for process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” Integration Server “Default”
Generating process engine fragments for process “POC_Cadastro_Simples”
Generating process engine fragment for Integration Server “Default”
Saving process engine fragment for Integration Server “Default”
Saving build information for process: “POC_Cadastro_Simples” version: “1” to database…
Checking Quality of Service settings for previous generation of process: “POC_Cadastro_Simples”.
Build of process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” completed successfully at Thu Jul 16 13:53:22 BRT 2015
Upload for execution of process “POC_Cadastro_Simples” completed successfully.Restoring Quality of Service settings from previous values for process: “POC_Cadastro_Simples”.

The problem that I’m facing is a new one now. So I will open a new discussion to talk about it.

Best Regards,
Vitor Henrique Soutinho

Hi Vitor,

I am glad to hear that you are moving forward in your development.

According to the error message in the build report you should have a look at the two task steps resp. their related tasks.

You are welcome.

Regards,
Holger