Build is getting failed

I am using webMethods 8.0 version when i am uploading the build i am getting the below exception looks like the issue with installation of plugin, Can anybody please let me know how to proceed further,

[B]Build of process “FIA_InspireInputProcess” started at 2012-05-02 10:28
Warning: Input “perror” for step “S139” has not been created as an output of any upstream step. This data may not be available to the step at runtime. Step ID: “S139”
Error: Build of process “FIA_InspireInputProcess” failed. The log file might have more information.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/webMethods/process/generator/plugins/parsers/modelerfile/ModelerFileParserUtil$GeneratorTransitionType
at com.webMethods.process.generator.plugins.parsers.modelerfile.ModelerFileParserUtil.setExpressPipelineAttributes(ModelerFileParserUtil.java:1395)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.plugins.parsers.modelerfile.ModelerFileParser.parseTransitions(ModelerFileParser.java:1966)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.plugins.parsers.modelerfile.ModelerFileParser.processSteps(ModelerFileParser.java:381)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.plugins.parsers.modelerfile.ModelerFileParser.parseProcessModel(ModelerFileParser.java:169)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.ProcessModelGenerator.generateModel(ProcessModelGenerator.java:471)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:317)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:92)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:583)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:500)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$6.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:452)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3823)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3422)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2384)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2348)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2200)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:495)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:288)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:490)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:113)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:193)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:386)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1212)
[/b]

[I][/i]

waiting for early response
Thanks in Advance

Rahul - did you get an answer? I am running into similar problem. The only way I have been able to get around is to copy paste the content of the model into a different process model.

Raised Ticket to softwareAg they are saying issue in installation