bug in TXMLObjectAccessorImpl

I think I have discovered a bug in method query(TQuery,int) in the class com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TXMLObjectAccessorImpl

The problematic lines from my code:
TLocalTransaction myTransaction = connection.useLocalTransactionMode();
TResponse response = accessor.query(query,2);

The result looks like this:
java.lang.NumberFormatException:
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:435)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:463)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.response.TXMLObjectFetchingIterator.(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.response.TResponseBuilderImpl.newXMLObjectFetchingIterator(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.response.TResponseBuilderImpl.doBuild(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.response.TResponseBuilderImpl.buildForXML(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TXMLObjectAccessorImpl.query(Unknown Source)

The query without the limit works fine.
I am using the newest (yesterday) version of TaminoAPI4J.

Jesper

Could you please provide us with some more information?
Please state the exact version number of the API (TSystemAccessor.getAPIVersion()) and the versionnumber of the Tamino XML Server you are running against (TSystemAccesor.getServerVersion()). Please give us also some more lines of your code, beginning from where you aquire the TConnection up to where the exception is thrown.
Thanks!

TConnection connection = TConnectionFactory.getInstance().newConnection(DATABASE_URI);
TXMLObjectAccessor accessor = connection.newXMLObjectAccessor( TAccessLocation.newInstance(“userdb”), TJDOMObjectModel.getInstance());
TQuery query =TQuery.newInstance(xpathString);
TLocalTransaction myTransaction = connection.useLocalTransactionMode();
TResponse response = accessor.query(query,2);

The exception does not occur in the query() method, but while processing the response from Tamino. The reason that it works without the pagesize is that the Tamino response is interpreted differently in that case.
Hovever, for pinpointing exactly what happens, we would need the query. Could you please provide us with the query string? Thanks!