broker

HI,

I am new to webMethods,…so i want know the differnces in versions 7 & 8 & 9.

BELOW POINTS ARE RIGHT OR NOT PLZ GIVE ME THE CONFIRMATION

1. In broker if subscribers are not there then the document goes to DEAD LETTER QUEUE

and another thing is   

2. if  subscribers are available but it wont pick the doc then the doc will be in client queue until  tiime-to-live elapses and den discards

Thanks in Advance,
thanusha.

just gone thru with below links:-

http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite8-2_sp2/relnotes/8-2-SP2_webMethods_Release_Notes.html

ans: Yes, If there are no subscribers for the document, the Broker returns an acknowledgement to the publisher and deposits the document in the DEAD LETTER QUEUE.

ans: If the time?to?live expires before the Broker delivers the document and receives an acknowledgement of document receipt from subscriber, the Broker discards the document.

Its better to read “pub-sub developer guide”, you easily comeup with answers of these questions :wink:.

Thanks!
Ashish

Have you reviewed the wM Brokers documentation and pub/sub user guide to know more basics and it should cover some of these topics…please have some pub/sub sample services created and play with it via pub.publish:publish and check in the MWS Administration Broker pages on the client queues and practically see how the messaging works via Broker:

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thank you so much for giving me a gud suggesion …i will read the pub/sub model guide :slight_smile:

COULD U PLZ TELL ME WHERE WE CAN LIST THE SUBSCRIBERS FOR EACH DOCUMENT BEFORE WE SENT TO BROKER…IS IT POSSIBLE

Thanks & Regards,
Thanusha

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for giving me an answer :slight_smile:

can we give the subscribers list for each document before we send to broker or else hw the broker comes to know the subscriber to which it has to send the document whether it may be in broad-casing or in delivery

Thanks & Regards,
Thanusha

Check dependencies on publishable document, it will show the trigger

in the trigger check for subscribing service(check filter condition, it will give more information when document is subscribed)

Yes, right click on the Doc published and you will find “Find Dependents”