Broker Information Services

Hello,
Using Tor files and vbscript, I successfully retrieve Information about active servers from the Broker Information Services. However, I have no success with object-type 2 for information on active clients using the same TOR file. I receive ErrorCode 4 “Nothing was found for this request”. The vbscript is pasted below and I have attached the TOR file for your review.
Thanks in advance for insight and help.
Rabia
<%
Set CLI = CreateObject(“EntireX.Broker.ACI”)
BlockLength = 280
Version = 1
ObjectType=2
CLI.ApiVersion = 1
Set torcliobj = CLI.CreateTransObject(“\irvweb01\dcs\tsv\TorFilesAndDCOMDlls\ExbProd.tor”)

'On Error Resume Next
Set cliobj = torcliobj.ClientServer(BlockLength,Version,NotUsed,ObjectType,UserId,PUserId,Token,ServerClass,ServerName,Service,ConvId,Reserved,NotUsed)
Response.Write (cliobj.ErrorCode & “–” & CLI.ErrorCode)

On Error Resume Next
Do
Set recvobj = torcliobj.ClientServer(BlockLength,Version,NotUsed,ObjectType,UserId,PUserId,Token,ServerClass,ServerName,Service,ConvId,Reserved,NotUsed)
'Response.Write (recvobj.Userid & “–” recvobj.ErrorCode & “–” & CLI.ErrorCode )
Loop Until CLI.ErrorCode = “00030005”
%>

Tor File
ExbProd.tor (20.5 KB)

Hello Rabia,

is this still an issue for you ?
If yes and if this is reproducable can you produce a stub log for the error situation ?
BTW what version of Broker are you using ?

Kind regards,
Rolf

Rolf,
Many Thanks…
Broker version is 7.1.1.30
Stublog is attached.
Viele Gruesse,
Rabia
02044.etb (13.3 KB)

Hello Rabia,

try to initialize the PUserId field with binary zeroes instead of using blanks. Docu says: Any value different from low value will be treated as selection value.

Good luck,
Rolf

Rolf,
That was it!
Thank you very much.
Greetings,
Rabia