Broker getting down

Hi,

I am facing issue with broker when trying to setup webMethods 8.0.3 environment. On the MWS BROKER Server page it shows the following error ,

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.core.session.MessagingToolWebSession.getResourceProperty(MessagingToolWebSession.java:252)
at com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.core.utils.PortletUtils.getResourceProperty(PortletUtils.java:66)
at com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.core.utils.PortletUtils.getResourceProperty(PortletUtils.java:74)
at com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.core.utils.PortletUtils.getMessageServerResourceObject(PortletUtils.java:135)
at com.webMethods.caf.msg.msgutil.BrokerServerUtil.search(BrokerServerUtil.java:297)
at com.webMethods.caf.msg.serversearchresults.ServerSearchResultsDefaultviewView.getSearchResult

Any idea why this erroe is coming. It seems as if MWS is not able to findbroker where as rest of the components are abel to.

Can some one provide me with appropriate solutions for this.

Regars,
Taqiuddin

If you installed MWS in a separate directory from the Broker / IS’s then you might have inconsistency in your <install_dir>\common folder.

Not sure which file it could be, but in version 7.x I usually forget to update wm-brokerclient.jar for MWS which was installed on a separate server.

Not sure if it fits your installation though.

regards
Thor i.