Broker connectivity exception

Hi All,

I have configure two webMethods 7.1.2 enviornment and on IS A configured the Broker Monitor and Broker Server, also created a broker instance which has been sychornize with the IS A environment. This setup is wokring fine.

But I’m facing the Broker conncection exception when trying to connect to this broker (IS A environment) instance from the IS B environment.

Broker connectivity Exception Msg : 2009-05-27 16:42:51 IST [ISS.0099.0003E] Unable to create Broker Transport NGA_wm.prt.status_trigger. Exception com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.EndpointUnavailableException: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Comm Failure (102-2050): Unable to open connection to host ‘axyz677’. Error ‘java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect’ was reported by the socket call.

While added the host ( able to ping the IS A )entry in the hostfile and also configured the Broker Monitor and Broker Server on the IS B evnironment but still issue persist.

I wil appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,
Sana

I hope you have installed webMethods Broker in a system which contains one Broker Monitor and one or more Broker server(s) and you dont have separate Broker Monitor installed for IS B.

You have configured IS A to this broker which works fine whereas the configuration made in IS B for the same broker doesnt work.

In the Broker admin page, check the status of the Broker connection. It should be in Green colour with the message Yes in Connected.

In wM 712, you can find it in MWS >> Administration >> Messaging >> Broker Servers >> Brokers

-Senthil

This issue has been resolved after adding the port to the window’s fire wall.

controlpanel>>firewall>>exception>>Add port-- name :xyz , port :6849

Senthil thanks for your response.

Cheers,
Sana