Borker Error

Hi All i m using WINDOWS 8 O/S, I installed IS,developer,designer , adapters and now while i m installing BROKER getting the following ERROR

ERROR:
[BRC.200.1056] Error: The Broker license file could not be found or is corrupt. Specify the full path to the license file.

where can i get the licence key file please help out some one and Remaining r can you share some Licency key file if any one have.

Hi,

Is this a free trial version or the enterprise version? What is your wM version?

Can you check the config folder under broker on your file system. If its a free trial you will find the license.xml file. Not sure if this license.xml file works for the Broker. Give it a try…:slight_smile:

Let me know your answers.,

Hi Mahesh ,

Thanks for u r quick reply my WM version is 8.2 and my OS is windows 8, Broker is not at all install then how can i see the config file ,till now i install only IS,deployer,developer ,designer, and Adapters and its not a free trail version i got the dump from one of my frnd only while i m installing broker server configuration only getting the following issues

ERROR:
[BRC.200.1056] Error: The Broker license file could not be found or is corrupt. Specify the full path to the license file

i m waiting for u r reply bro

Open your PIF.xml(Broker license) in browser under ComponentID tag you should see OS tag which should contain “Win8_Pro”(Windows Profesion)

If you don’t see it then your license is not valid for Windows 8_professional(SAG has no release which support professional edition only)

Note: IS is allowed to be installed in any Windows operating system due poor license check mechanism of product , but you cannot install Broker

The reason I asked you to check in the config folder because I have seen this behavior in the webMethods 9.5 free trail.

The webMethods version you are trying to install is not a free trail and I guess it must me a enterprise or licensed version. I am not sure if anyone can share you the license file may be your friend or SAG :slight_smile:

Try to contact me on my email address to discuss further on this topic.

Hi Mahesh

u r mail id is wrong hope plsease check it and update me the new mai id

Kinds Regards
surya

its trail version bro

[quote=M@he$h]