awbrokermon: #1034 Unexpected stop of Broker Server in directory

HI,

Unable to start our Broker server as we are getting following Issue…
Can some one please update me your valuable information to resolve this issue ASAP

-------------------Error-----------------

Nov 6 19:02:02 gypavg-ap41 awbrokermon: #1155 Broker Server Monitor reading configuration from file “/opt/webMethods7/var//awbrokermon.cfg”
Nov 6 19:02:02 gypavg-ap41 awbrokermon: #1153 Broker Server Monitor found new Broker Server with data directory in “/opt/webMethods7/var/awbrokers65/default”
Nov 6 19:02:02 gypavg-ap41 awbrokermon: #1025 Broker Server Monitor ready, process id 14630
Nov 6 19:02:02 gypavg-ap41 awbrokermon: #1038 Broker Server Monitor starting Broker Server executable /opt/webMethods7/Broker/bin/awbroker in directory /opt/webMethods7/var/awbrokers65/default
Nov 6 19:02:06 gypavg-ap41 awbroker:6849: #1000 Broker Server ready, process id 14637 (Version 6.5.2.0.756 092506 )
Nov 6 19:02:13 gypavg-ap41 awbrokermon: #1034 Unexpected stop of Broker Server in directory /opt/webMethods7/var/awbrokers65/default pid 14637 - Signal 25
Nov 6 19:02:13 gypavg-ap41 awbrokermon: #1029 Restarted Broker Server in directory /opt/webMethods7/var/awbrokers65/default 1 times, giving up

Please make sure nothing change to your broker server/Monitor settings…

If not stop the borker Monitor and restart it and check if you Broker server started or stuck again:

HTH,
RMG

HI,

When we disable broker configuration in IS then broker server is starting but we we configure it in IS, IS is forcefully stopping Broker server…

Individually Both IS and BK are running fine but getting issue when we configure Broker in IS

Broker and IS connection properties were generally define in dispatcher.cnf file, I thought the issue is with dispatcher file and tried with backup file but it doesn’t worked…

Finally issue is got resolved - We have restored earlier backup of both IS and BK and its working fine now…

It would help me if any one can share the possible options to get this kind of issues…!

Regards,

Sree

"When we disable broker configuration in IS then broker server is starting but we we configure it in IS, IS is forcefully stopping Broker server… ?

I am unable to digest you query.

But why you are getting issue when you configure Broker settings in the IS?..What kind oferror are you getting in the logs?

HTH,
RMG

Above error information is from broker logs and in IS logs - Broker server is found but no webMethods broker is running on port 6849.

Normally we get this error when the dispatcher file is corrupted, Still doing RCA to find out the Issue.