ADK custom adapter - how to get string field in document list on input ?

Hi,

I’m creating custom adapter in ADK and I need to put on input of one service template (let’s call it TestService) document list. It should contain some string fields.
I can easily get document parameter with fields but when I try to get document list it doesn’t work.

I’m defining parameters in service template as below:

protected String IN_DocList;
protected String IN_DocListName = “IN_DocumentList”;
protected String IN_DocListType = “record”;
protected String IN_String;
protected String IN_StringName = “IN_DocumentList.IN_String”;
protected String IN_StringType = “string”;

Instead of creating document list, it creates document parameter with string field.

Anybody knows how to do it ?

Did you try this way:

protected String IN_DocListType = “document”; //array

Yes I did. Result is the same - in Developer I see Document type instead of DocumentList type. Additionally if I put empty parameter of DocumentList type - Developer shows it correctly and I can’t put name like “IN_DocumentList.IN_Test” because then Developer doesn’t show IN_Test parameter.
I think there is a problem with some kind of interpreter of parameter types. Probably there is a certain way of defining these parameters.

May be it is part of IDATAUtil??

protected String IN_DocListType = “IDATA”;

Not really,
in fact it has to be “record” or “record” if you want to get Document or DocumentList type because Document type is represented in node.ndf as “record” in type tag.

The problem is with “” because you can’t put them in name of parameter that you want to have as DocumentList’s field. So there has to be other way to do so.