Adding META TAG to MWS Page HEADER?

I need to add a tag to the HTML header of my MWS page to add the viewport definition (I’m building a mobile version of our app), is this possible?

Thanks a million,

Lucas.

The current meta tags are generated by MWS/server/default/deploy/portal.war/ui/system/html_head.nbsp

In order to get these changes to ‘take’ that page must be recompiled. The easiest way for that to occur is to start MWS in debug mode and the first request will trigger a recompile.

However, there is no switch between a normal html_head.nbsp and one targeted for mobile devices. So if you need to use the same instance of MWS, you’ll have to put some logic into the html_head.nbsp to determine whether or not to draw your additional META tags.

Regards,
–mark

As always, it’s appreciated Mark. I’ll give it a whirl. viewpoint tag should be ignored by non-mobile browsers, so hopefully that is an issue we can kick down the road. :slight_smile:

We’re working on a setup where multiple developers and systems are using/implemented on MWS. We obviously don’t want to affect all of them; is there a way to just put it on certain screens?

Or failing that, can we have a Responsive Noodle template for 9.6? :slight_smile:

Hi,

Are there any news on this subject.?
I’ve been told a new way of doing this, was to be released, but just can’t find it.

Thanks,
Bruno

See the “Inserting Extra Tags into the HTML Element” section of Administering_My_webMethods_Server documentation.

BINGO

Many thanks,
Bruno