Adapter Manager Tool Problem

I installed Adapter Manager Tool on a Windows NT and a Windows 2000. In both machines, ES 4.1.1 was installed. The adapter manager tool works well on Windows 2000 machine, but does not work completely in Windows NT environment. The problem is the adapter manager tool cannot process the adapter real-time information. The error message from the adapter maanger tool is like:

[Tool] (801) Adapter did not respond to Adapter::lookup document. (This message does not repeat while the adapter process remains non-responsive.)

However, I traced the broker. The Adapter manager tool did receive an reply for Adapter::lookup: Adapter::adapter. But, the adapter manager tool did not process the reply and gave out the error message.

In Window 2000, the correct message is like:

[Tool] (800) Received Adapter::adapter document. (This message does not repeat while …)

Can anyone here give your experience?

Thanks in adavance!

The webMethods Enterprise Adapter Manager 4.6 Service Pack 1 solves my problem.

I’m using XPI 4.7. They have three XML adapter and one world adapter.
One XML adapter fetches the XML doc from a folder and send it to OW adapter.
The second XML adapter sends the response to the error folder.
The third XML adapter sends the response to the credit folder.

I had about 30 XML doc in a directory, and sometimes the adapter pauses.
Does I saw this issue because the queue is in use? or is there setting somewhere to fix this issue?
I would like to send more than 150 xml doc at once.

Error is in AdapterManager side. That is like

[Tool] (801) Adapter did not respond to Adapter::lookup document

Can you please help me and I dont know how to send my queries in this Forum thats the reason I am asking my queries in this reply side.

Please help me…

Hi wzhigang,

You replied like, The webMethods Enterprise Adapter Manager 4.6 Service Pack 1 solves your problem.

Can you please give me brief details and what I want to do further? I have the same Adapter Manager Tool Problem.

Thanks,

Hi wzhigang,

You replied like, The webMethods Enterprise Adapter Manager 4.6 Service Pack 1 solves your problem.

Can you please give me brief details and what I want to do further? I have the same Adapter Manager Tool Problem.

Thanks,