ACL privileges on Broker

Hi All,

I’m working on webMethods6.1 while installing i have installed Broker also but i’m not able to access WmBrokerAdmin home page. I have configured the Broker also. when i’m checking the package WmBrokerAdmin in the Management which is in the navigation panel there are no services of the broker and it says,

Cannot perform operation without List ACL privileges on wm.broker.admin.startup:initialize

In ACL’s option i did’t find BrokerAdministrator to give the permissions.
I have reinstalled webMethods but facing the same issue.

Did anyone faced such issue, if so plz provide me the solution to access the Broker Administrator home page

RKK tell me if you install Broker Server from RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT and Broker Admin from ADMINISTRATION in the installer ?

If you did can you see WmBrokerAdmin Package in the IS administrator ?

Hi TAZ,

I have installed the Broker Server from RunTime Environment and Broker Admin from ADMINISTRATION in the installer also. I can view WmBrokerAdmin package but when I’m trying to access the Startup Services wm.broker.admin.startup:initialize in the WmBrokerAdmin package it says,
Cannot perform operation without List ACL privileges on wm.broker.admin.startup:initialize.

when i’m clicking the link ‘Browse services in WmBrokerAdmin’ it dosent show any services in that.

what can be done to access the BrokerAdmin?

Thanks,
RKK

RKK,
It seems like you don’t have “BrokerAdministrators” ACL or may be even “BrokerUsers” ACL. The best way to solve this is go to the ACLs option in the IS Administrator on the left panel and create these to ACLs. And if you already have these ACLs the user name you are using doesn’t have enough previleges,so for that just go to the “Users and Groups” option just above the ACLs, in the user column select the user you are using to login and check if “BrokerAdministrators” and “BrokerUsers” is in the “Groups user belongs to” column, if they are not there add them from the column next to it and save the changes. This should slove the problem.

RKK let us know if your problem is solved.

Hi TAZ,
Thanks for the prompt response, anyway I have solved that issue, while installing some services are not installed so i have faced the problem, I have reinstalled the Broker and now it’s working fine.
Sorry for the late response.

Thanks for the help.

Glad it worked

I am facing following issue seems similar to above

wm.tn.portal.fp:listFunctionalPrivileges com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException: [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied

I am trying to follow the guidance above but not able to perform all… I couldn’t see the package WmBrokerAdmin etc,

How could I proceed to resolve the issue