I’m sure at some time in the past I did the following:
- Make a package named Package_A
- Put a JAR file in Package_A/code/jars
- Make a package named Package_B
- Put Package_A in Package_B’s ‘package dependencies’ list
- Write Java services in Package_B, which used classes from the JAR in Package_A
The advantage of this is that if I want to deploy a new version of the JAR, I can reload Package_A, rather than bounce the whole IS.
However, I didn’t keep notes, and now that I try this again - I can’t get it to work. Any ideas of what I might be missing?