AccessFailureException

When i run teh followng query from the TII, it works fine … but when I run my application which executes this query, I ran of the following problem. Just of the sake of information my application consists of 3 MDBs…,
(any concurrency issues with the tamino connection)

SEVERE :Apr 30 15:47:01 [DataColle~] In handleException() Exception Occured :Nested Exception (com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.common.TAccessFailureException, tag: $Name: JavaTaminoAPI_2_1_0_39 $) stacktrace:
Tamino access failure (INOXQE6352, XQuery parsing error., syntax error at line 5, column 22: )
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TAccessFailureVerifier.newAccessFailureException(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TAccessFailureVerifier.verify(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TAccessFailureVerifier.verifyXQueryResponse(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.accessor.TXMLObjectAccessorImpl.xquery(Unknown Source)
at com.pl.dao.tamino.TaminoBaseDAO.xqueryXML(Unknown Source)
at com.pl.dao.tamino.StatementDAOImpl.updateStatementData(Unknown Source)
at com.cx.ssc.datacollection.ejb.DataCollectorMessageBean.onMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.MessageDrivenBeanInvocation.run(MessageDrivenBeanInvocation.java:141)
at com.evermind.util.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:66)
com.pl.exception.TaminoConnectionException
at com.pl.dao.tamino.TaminoBaseDAO.xqueryXML(Unknown Source)
at com.cx.ssc.datacollection.ejb.DataCollectorMessageBean.onMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.MessageDrivenBeanInvocation.run(MessageDrivenBeanInvocation.java:141)
com.cx.ssc.exception.StatementException

Oops!, missed to paste the Query

update replace input()/SharpStatementInfo[StatementID=2 and UserID=“admin”] with

gdfgdfgdftest2
admin
2003/04/30 16:31
Error
NotCollected
Y

Does this occur sporadically or with every query call?.

Josef Haiduk