a question to all of you

Dear all,
Will you please let me know how to create transaction workflow for JDBC Adapter by using or invoking flow services?
Thanks a lot.

Please review the documentation. It provides good overview information for creating JDBC services. If you have any specific questions, feel free to post them.

please focus on what I said above…that is the specific question

Hi, Reamon,

Does JDBC adapter support built-in transaction? Can we use pub.art.transaction:startTransaction, pub.art.transaction:commitTransaction and pub.art.transaction:rollbackTransaction to implement a transaction operation. The flow service calls more than one jdbs adapter service between startTransaction and commitTransaction. Thanks a lot.

JDBC adapter support built-in transaction? – yes for that refer the documentation. It provides good overview information for creating JDBC services.

Great. My specific answer is read the JDBC Adapter User’s Guide.

If I appear to be rude with my reply it is because I have no patience for laziness. Show that you’ve put in some effort to find the answer yourself, and people will be glad to help you if you get stuck. Lazily ask to be given instructions for basic tasks and the answers will tend to be short and rude.