7.1 WMSAP Adapter Installation

Hi,

I have installed 7.1 WMSAP Adapter on 7.1.2 Integration server and using the JVM version 1.5.0_15 (49.0)

I am getting the below error after installing WMSAP adapter.

2009-10-24 07:48:59 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service wm.sap.Cache:listFunctions: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository
2009-10-24 07:48:59 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service pub.sap.bapi:createTemplate: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoException
2009-10-24 07:48:59 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service wm.sap.Rfc:storeDefaults: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoMetaData
2009-10-24 07:48:59 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service pub.sap.idoc:documentToIDoc: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoException

Please let me know what needs to be done, to get out from this issue.
Appreciate a quick reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Mamatha.

Can anyone help me in configuring the 7.1 SAP adapter.
This is very urgent for me.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mamatha.

The SAP Adapter uses the SAP Java Connector (JCo) libraries,
Have you installed the Jco libraries.You can get Jco from SAP Market place.You can ask your SAP Team they can provide Jco libraries.
Also see more details in webMethods SAP adapter installation guide.

Thanks,
-Vikram Pachica.

Check this thread and make sure you have all the SAP Adapter configuration,JCO library files in place.

http://wmusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18175

Review the SAP Adapter Install documentation and it should cover the information.

HTH,
RMG

Hello,

Still my my problem is not resolved.WmSAP package is partially loaded and not able to see the same in adapters list.
am installing 7.1 WmSAP on IS 7.1.2
Java Version 1.5.0_15 (49.0)
Java VM Name Java HotSpotâ„¢ Server VM
OS SunOS
OS Platform sparc
OS Version 5.10

Placed the librfccm.so, libsapjcorfc.so in the below path
/IntegrationServer/lib folder

and sapjco.jar under
/IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/lib/code/jars/static folder
and sapjco3-3.0.2.jar, sapidoc3.jar, sapjco.jar, wmsap.jar, sapidocjco.jar
/IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static folder

2009-10-29 10:52:08 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service wm.sap.Bapi:listObjects: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoException
2009-10-29 10:52:08 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service wm.sap.Cache:listStructures: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoRepository
2009-10-29 10:52:09 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service wm.sap.Rfc:insertRow: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoMetaData
2009-10-29 10:52:09 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service wm.sap.Rfc:deleteRow: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoMetaData
2009-10-29 10:52:09 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service wm.sap.Rfc:listRows: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/JCoMetaData
2009-10-29 10:52:09 EDT [ISS.0026.0002E] Failure while loading service sample.sap.Helpers:encodeRPCResponse: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/AbapException

Kindly let me know, if i need to do anything else to get out off from this issue.:confused:

Thanks in Advance

Reagrds,
Mamatha.

Mamatha,

You are trying to configure new SAPAdapter7.1,so its better you raise/open SR ticket with SAG tech support.I believe you have done all the required configuration per the documentation?

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

I have placed the jars and also set the lib path in server.sh file, as mentioned in the 7.1 WMSAP Insatallation guide.

Now am getting the below error, can anyone please help me out here.

m.sap.Admin:registerRoutingListener WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.114.3] Adapter Runtime: Unable to get information about adapter type WmSAP.
wm.sap.Admin:registerAdapter java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
wm.sap.Admin:registerLocalConnection WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. [ART.118.5022] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Cannot create connection wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. Adapter type WmSAP does not exist.
wm.sap.Admin:registerTransactionStore java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Thanks & Regards,
Mamatha.

Mamatha,

I just searched in advantage with the error code ART.114.3.

They speak about mismatch in version of sapjco or incorrect librfc* / libsapjco* jars, 32 bit jvm using 64 bit library etc., Looks like, there might be some problem with the version of jar files you are using. Check with SAG support for more information. Let us know when you find solution.

Thanks
Senthil

Plz check with the SAG tech support as the issue was with new SAPAdapter7.1 configuration related.You will get fast resolution than troubleshooting on your own.

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

We are facing the same exception with 7.1 SAP adapter. We have installed webMethods 7.1.3 on windows 32 bit machine. Following is the exception.

Have placed sapjco3.jar and sapjco3.dll in \integratioserver\lib folder and sapjco3.jar and sapidoc3.jar in WMSAP\code\jars\statis colder.

wm.sap.Admin:registerRoutingListenerWmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.114.3] Adapter Runtime: Unable to get information about adapter type WmSAP.wm.sap.Admin:registerAdapterCould not initialize class com.sap.conn.jco.JCowm.sap.Admin:registerLocalConnectionWmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. [ART.118.5022] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Cannot create connection wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. Adapter type WmSAP does not exist.wm.sap.Admin:registerTransactionStoreCould not initialize class com.wm.adapter.sap.util.Log

If anyone has any clue to resolve this, please let us know, its pretty urgent.

Thanks,
Jyothi

Hi Jyothi,

Can you place the jar files in the below specified path and required dll files, if you did already and try to apply the fix at IS level.

/opt/webMethods71/IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static/wmsap.jar
/opt/webMethods71/IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static/sapidoc3.jar
/opt/webMethods71/IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static/sapjco3.jar

Apply the fixes, If the IS running on windows environment
SAP adapter latest fix installed SAP_7.1_Fix4 - SAP_7.1_Fix4

Regards,
Jeevan_mjk