1st iPaaS Puzzle: Local Drought Water Calculator

Hello iPaaS Puzzle Fans,

We had our first iPaaS Puzzle Show earlier today. What I really loved was the walkthrough by Anela @anela.osmanovic of her solution. It made me aware where my solution is lacking. Which is a great insight. You learn much better and more when you have wrangled with problem yourself. It also sticks around longer if you struggle to solve something.

I also loved Monika’s @Monika introduction to the extension into Process Mining. Love when we can help break down silos between different departments and products. Check out the recording!

It is of great benefit to you to sharpen your webMethods skills by solving these iPaaS Puzzles. Boy do we have a great 2nd iPaaS Puzzle: Prevent “Epic Fails” in Customer Service introduced in the late show by Irene @Irene_Cramer

If you missed the EMEA/APJ one and would like to be part of the action, please join us for the

EMEA/Americas version this afternoon. 11am EDT / 8am PDT / 5pm CEST See 1st iPaaS Puzzle Show: Local Drought Water Calculator! EMEA/Americas at Software AG Groups International webMethods User Group

Starting solving and posting our 2nd iPaaS Puzzle: Prevent “Epic Fails” in Customer Service solution now. It’s from the interaction that we all learn and expand our horizon!

Thanks!

2 Likes