#1034 Unexpected stop of Enterprise Server

Looking for feedback from anyone who has encountered the following broker error, which results in a broker crash? From ‘broker.alert’ file:

Jun 7 05:01:39 onceaip1 awbrokermon: #1034 Unexpected stop of Enterprise Server in directory /eai/busdata/rea
i/mna1/enus/vol1/activesw/awbrokers40/default pid 216732 - Signal 6

Talked to wM support about this and they’ve suggested installing service pack 14 for our enterprise server 4.1.1 running on an AIX box. Currently, we are running with service packs 2, 3 and 4 on our broker.

Yes, I have an open call with the wM support team regarding this issue. Although we are running v5 under Solaris, it sound like a very similar situation. As far as I can remember, no configuration changes took place, it simply didnt want to start.

This issue ever resolved?. We are also in the same situation we are running Enterprise 5 on solaris. Suddenly the enterprise server stopped with the above message on the broker.alert. Any information on this would be a great help.

Thanks,
Muru.

We are also in the same problem on SunOS5.8 w/ EntServer501 SP11
Do you have the solutions to fix it?

Thanks,
Dhaneze

We are also in the same situation on W2K with ES 6.0.1 SP1
Do anyone have a solution?

Thanks,
Kacem

We are also in the same situation on W2K with ES 6.0.1 SP1
Do anyone have a solution?

I have seen the followin in the Alert log
Unexpected stop of Broker Server in directory XXXX pid 748 - exit code C0000005

Thanks,

Kacem

We have a similar problem wrt ES 601. Though we get a exit code 0 and broker server stops abnormally, when we try to restart it - the broker configured earlier has vanished into thin air. Its happened atleast 3-4 times and wM does not have an acceptable answer to this.

When we opened a ticket with wM Support, they indicated that either our backup software or some other application is causing the lock on the broker files which is causing the issue. This is quite unreasonable since we never had an issue with ES 411.

It looks like we have to live with this.

We had similar problem with ES5 SP9. We had logged a call to wM support and they suggest apply SP12. Anyone try SP12?

We run ES5.0 SP12 and have seen brokers occasionally crash unable to restart. I think this is a very general symptom however.