webMethods.io Integration Tutorials - HTTP Request

The output of the HTTP Request is JSON response then How to send that response into SQL server ??

Hello @dinesh4601 ,

Can you elaborate your usecase on what you want to achieve here ?

Regards,
Bharath

Thank you for your Reply @Bharath_Meka1 !
The usecase is To retrieve data from a REST API endpoint which returns JSON data and store it in an MSSQL Server using webMethod.io software ag

@dinesh4601 technically it is possible, to pass the JSON data to MSSQL server, data needs to be passed in query format.

@Bharath_Meka1 I am getting your point but Can you say the what are the connectors flow to be added in workflow to achieve it.

Your flow should look like above, let me know if you have any issues , trying out the same ?

Regards,
Bharath

3 Likes

Ok thank. @Bharath_Meka1
When Configuring with MSSQL Connector with correct credentials it display error like “getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND server name

While configuring MS SQL connection there is a field called Set Encrypt, by default it is set to TRUE, in case if you are not using change it to FALSE and save connection.

Regards,
Bharath

3 Likes

Thank you @Bharath_Meka1

In my system MSSQL is hosted Locally So that i cannot connect with webMethods in Cloud.

@dinesh4601 In that case how you want to connect to SQL server then ?
using hybrid connection ?

You need to get access to our new Develop Anywhere Deploy Anywhere feature as described here - What is Develop Anywhere, Deploy Anywhere?
regards,
John