V61 IS running on SQL Server 2000 vs Oracle 9i 9205

We have been running v6.1 IS on SQL Server 2000 for about 3 months. After the initial patch loads / bugs found in deploying models in SQL 2000, things have been running without to many issues. We have started to build a new env which will run again v6.1 IS; however, now we are trying to connect to Oracle 9i (9.2.0.5). We have loaded quite a few 6.1 patches (We have not put FP2 related patches on the new v6.1 IS env.), but we have put many new patches that were not on our env. before.

Here are some of the errors we are getting currently (We have tried Oracle Driver Build 44, 48, now 54)

java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0054][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00001: unique constraint (USER01.PRTSTEPSTATE_IDX) violated

Also with all the db patches this is how we created the database, see details below on the order we ran the scripts. TN, MOD, and IS are the three users we use. TN connects to the TN JDBC POOL. MOD is for the WmModeler. Finally, IS is for the processaudits, doc history, etc…

We would like to get to 6.1.5 Modeler, 6.1.5 WmPRT, etc…to achieve FP2. At this point we just want to get to a stable v6.1 IS connecting to Oracle 9i (9.2.0.5) env.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TN:

1.) create_TN_6-1_Oracle.sql

MOD:

1.) createtablesOracleRepoV3.sql

IS:

1.) create_archive_iscoreaudit_6-1_Oracle.sql

2.) create_iscoreaudit_6-1_Oracle.sql -> IS_6-1_Fix9

3.) drop_processaudit_6-1.sql

4.) drop_archive_processaudit_6-1.sql

5.) create_processaudit_6-1_Oracle.sql

6.) create_archive_processaudit_6-1_Oracle.sql

7.) create_xref_6-1_Oracle.sql

8.) create_prt_6-1_Oracle.sql

9.) create_idr_6-1_Oracle.sql

10.) mig_archive_iscoreaudit_6-1_Fix9_Oracle.sql –> Monitor_6-1_Fix4

Note Wm Support: You do not need to run script create_archive_iscoreaudit_6-1_Oracle.sql –> Monitor_6-1_Fix4
Basically this script is a combination of create_archive_iscoreaudit_6-1_Oracle.sql in step1 + the migration script.

THESE ARE ONLY FOR FP2, IF YOU WANT TO GO TO 6.1.5 Modeler/WmPRT, etc…

1. mig_processaudit_6-1_to_Fix6_Oracle.sql –> Monitor_6-1_Fix6

2. mig_archive_processaudit_6-1_to_Fix6_Oracle.sql –> Monitor_6-1_Fix6

Could you please let me know what you did to resolve the Integrity Constraint Exception?