Unable to invoke adapter serviceUnable to get connection factory from connection

hi guys ,

I’m using JDBC Adapter Version 6.0.3 with Integration Server 6.5.
i’ve successfully configured the JDBC Connection and also configured InsertSQL adapter service using this connection .Design time flow is like this -

1. Parent service receives the canonical document from broker.
  2. MAP canonical fields to the target database columns(adapter
    service input).
  3. Adapter Service expected to insert the data into the database.

But when i run the Parent service with the data stored in the pipeline, I get the following error ; but I’m mapping the valid data for all the non nullable field.

ERROR-

Could not run ‘subscribeShowItemMaster’.
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service SCOPE_ShowItemMaster_sub.adapter:insertShowItemMaster.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “INSERT INTO SCOPE_MAGIC_PRODUCT_STG(PHARMNO, PRODUCT_FAMILY, PRODUCT_GROUP, PART_TYPE, STAT_TYPE, REPORT_TYPE, REPLACED_PHARMNO, PART_DESCRIPTION, PRODUCER_NO, STATUS, UPDATED, SIGNED, MARKET_RESP, UNIT_PACK, QTY_PACK, VENDNO, INFOTYPE, INCL_CATALOGUE, BASIC_PRODUCT_CODE, RELATED_PRODUCTS, PRODUCT_CATEGORY, SPARE_PART_CAT, NY_PRODUCT_GROUP, TARIFF_NO, EMBALLAGE_CODE, TEMP_ZONE, WEIGHT, WIDTH, HEIGHT, LENGTH, VOLUME, VOC_FLAG, VOC_WEIGHT, PBECC, FDASTAT, EXPIRETOLERANCE, PARTDANGER, MSDS, LOTTYPE, LOT_NO_DATE, SERIALNO, ORG_COUNTRY, COA_FLAG, US_ECCN, EU_ECCN, MADE_TO_ORDER, RECD_DATE_TIME, COMPANY_ID, STORAGE_TABLE_STATUS, MAGIC_SEQ_NO, FROM_DATE, BPC_DESCRIPTION, PED_DATE, VENDNAME1, MAIL_FLAG) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)”. "
(23000/1400) ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into (“PM_OWNER”.“SCOPE_MAGIC_PRODUCT_STG”.“PHARMNO”)
"
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into (“PM_OWNER”.“SCOPE_MAGIC_PRODUCT_STG”.“PHARMNO”)

I’m mapping the valid data for all the non nullable field.

Your help would be highly appreciated , thanks in advance.

Hi Ratesh,

Please make sure You are not inserting null values and check the datatype of your adapet service.  

Thanks

Reamon, could you explain what type of behavior setting the min connections to 0 will do? Does that allow an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to the database?

_brett.

Setting the min connection value to 0 permits the pool to close all connections in the pool after the idle/expiration time has passed. This is the recommended setting for production environments. This avoids keeping unused connections too long and helps avoid stale connections–connections that the adapter thinks are still good but the resource has closed.

This setting does not control the number of simultaneous connections allowed. That is controlled by the max connections setting. I don’t believe that this can be set to a value (e.g. 0) that allows unlimited connections, but I may be wrong.

Thank you. I will test those settings and see if it resolves my “broken pipe” issue that crops up every once and a while.

_brett.