Teaming up with colleagues using RE’FLEKT AR/MR

Hi Colleagues!

I am looking to see who is using RE’FLEKT AR/MR in conjunction with Cumulocity-IoT, I am Managing Director of Sustainable Computers Ltd., based at the University of Nottingham Innovation Park (UK). My principal Software AG partners are at Pride Park, Derby (UK). Sustainable Computers has a worldwide network of partners and clients and we are currently coordinating field support projects for various sectors, including sea port logistics. I would be very pleased to hear from any colleagues who might be interested business development with us in this field, particularly in Europe, Asia and Africa, Thanks.

Best wishes,

Tony

Tony Winfield FRSA
Managing Director
Sustainable Computers Ltd.

The Sir Colin Campbell Building
University of Nottingham Innovation Park
Triumph Road
Nottingham
NG7 2TU
UK.

Hi Tony

That is very interesting proposal – it would be very interesting to connect since we are planning/approaching from similar angle.

Many thanks
Milos

image003.png

image004.jpg

image005.png

image006.png

Hi Milos

Thanks for responding to my post. Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes, I would be very pleased have a Teams call with you when you have time. My email is tonywinfield@sustainablecomputers.co.uk.

Speak to you soon.

Best wishes,
Tony

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.