Just wait! This is not about ChatGPT/OpenAI. It is the tool recently discovered by the webMethods.io Integration team and we are just “exploring” it. This article talks about the new way of creating a workflow in the product which is offered by Software AG. The workflow creation is done using a basic description. Instead of doing a lookup to each & every service/connector/trigger & reading a lot of documentation, this capability in webmethods.io Integration provides easy access to build an integration in their platform.
You must have this capability added to your webMethods.io Integration tenant.
- Go to webmethods.io Integration product.
- Navigate to your project section.
- While adding the workflow, you will be getting one “description” box, where in you can type your problem statement.
- Using the NLP process, it suggests you some services/utilities from their connector catalog. You can proceed with your selection.
- Next, your workflow is created! Just customize a little bit according to your requirement & execute
Not only it creates workflows but it also suggests recipes matching the description
So, instead of creating a workflow from scratch, try using the “Guided Integration” capability by webmethods.io Integration.
- The tool is capable of suggesting only those services which are built by Software AG.
- The accuracy is all dependent upon the correctness of the prompt provided by the end user.