Need help with specific analytics builder model

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

Cumulocity 1011.0.12

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

License

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

I have a specific need to calculate a compliance for the measurement data in my device. And I would like to use analytics builder instead of creating a microservice.

For the compliance I have two control limit ( High - 7, Low - 4 ), If the data points are within the limit calculate the percentage. ex - If the user has selected to see one day data then it should show, In a day how much data points are inside the limit and calculate the percentage of those data. like I have 70 percent compliance means in one data only 70 percent of data points fall inside the limit.

Let me know if I can use analytics builder for my particular requirement.

Thanks,
Saif

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Hi Saif,

It should be possible to use two Counter and a Range block to maintain two different count values, one for total and one for with-in range. You can then calculate the percentage using the Expression block and either generate output for each incoming event or generate it periodically using the Cron Timer block.

See below model for an example:

CalculatePercentageModel.zip (1.2 KB)

Thanks,
Gyan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.