I offloaded the data but i can't see all columns in DremioTable

Product/components used and version/fix level are you on:

Product

Detailed explanation of the problem:

i offloaded the data from EVENTS collection in the data Lake .
when I checked the Rest API in Postman ; I find my data well as string

but once I check the dremio table as you see some columns giving null

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

a production (customer) instance

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

yes

Could it be that events in Feb did not contain any of these values?
In your Postman screen you are showing events from today while in data hub you are showing events from Feb. 2023, so my assumption is that the “old” events don’t have these values therefor “null” but the columns are there because newer events have them.
Can you check on newer events in data hub / data lake?

1 Like

Hello, @EMMA1

Could you please open a support request and provide details like the tenant id? The environmnent seems to be EMEA?

Thanks, Tim

Hello @Stefan_Witschel
as you see I just ordered them DESC but I am just seeing just the test_status column changing from null to “passed” or “rejected” ;;; while in Rest API i saw all the data present

Hi @EMMA1 ,

I guess you are querying ALL events not just UDI-Events. That’s of course the reason some of the columns are “null”.
The reason that some other columns are still null for “UDI-Events” while test_status contains values must be clarified in a support ticket I guess. Maybe it is because of some characters that causing issues like “/” for example. But this is of course only an assumption.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.