How to embed “Add dashboard” functionality on custom angular application?

I would like to develop an application in which I can create dahsboard and add widgets (same as in Cockpit application). In order to do so, I tried 2 different approaches.

First, I have extended Cockpit Application, I have enabled dashboard module; but the add dashboard selection was only clickable when I click on group/asset nodes. What I wanted to see was When I click on my custom navigator node, it should be enabled and I could add dashboard.

Second approach is using example tutorial application, I developed my navigator nodes but I could not find how to enable Dashboard Module.

Can you please explain to/lead me to the right way to do it ?

@marielavd Can you please explain to/lead me to the right way to do it ?

Test replying via email

Second approach is using example tutorial application, I developed my navigator nodes but I could not find how to enable Dashboard Module.

Test gmail replying

• First, I have extended Cockpit Application, I have enabled dashboard module; but the add dashboard selection was only clickable when I click on group/asset nodes. What I wanted to see was When I click on my custom navigator node, it should be enabled and I could add dashboard.
  • Second approach is using example tutorial application, I developed my navigator nodes but I could not find how to enable Dashboard Module.