how to deploy Connections and pooling Notification which is enable in one node to other node

how to deploy Connections and pooling Notification which is enable in one node to other node in such way that it should be disable in target node after deployment. is there any option in deployer for that…please suggest

Hi,

When you create your deployer project did you have a look at the “Project Properties” → IS & TN Deployment Options

Check whether you can control from their!

Thanks Mahesh, I did check the property but I didnt find any option for the Making connection disable in target node.

There is no option available for this specific in question via Deployer I know of and work around is you need to turn off in source and then deploy to the target and then manually enable it (source and target)

HTH,
RMG

I hope SAG should come up with this option in the next releases :slight_smile: at-least after 9.7. What you say?

I hear you!

just for update we can change the connections setting while deploying the connections when both source and target have same version like 9.7

This will only work when the source connection targets are reachable from target IS.

Otherwise deployment will take very long as it is trying to connect to the original target first, then disabling the connection, changing the parameters and restart the connection.

A second point to consider is that the Deployer is not able (or at least was not until 9.5) to substitute parameters in Listeners, i.e. SAP.

Therefore I currently do not deploy adapter connections and listener, but create them manually on the target.
Afterwards it is possible to deploy the packages with the notifications and the other objects.

Regards,
Holger

Mukesh,
Why not you try to create a build by keeping the connection, listener offline, and use that build to deploy to target?

Regards
Senthil