How to connect webMethods 10.11 with oracle 19c database?

I am facing problem of connecting oracle with webMethods using jdbc, but I am facing this error:

I have a successful connection of jdbc pool.

i am using this settings to configure but getting the above error, I have copied ojdbc drivers and class12.jar at required places already,

I will be very thankful for your precious time.
Regards
hmafzal

@hmafzal Did you try copying the required jars to packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars\static as well into WmJDBCAdapter\lib? Seems like the error is because of not able to find the required jar/driver. Give it a try. Restart the server after copying the jars.

Thanks,
Sree

Hi,

there should be no need to copy the ojdbc-jar anywhere else than packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars and to reload the package WmJDBCAdapter.
More likely there is a typo in the configuration parameters:
“Other Properties” should be “driverType=thin” instead of just “thin”.
“Network Protocol” can be omitted as only “tcp” is supported.
Please check all fields carefully for leading and trailing blanks and remove these as these are well-known to cause issues during makeUrl-initialization.

Remember that the IS internal DB Pools are using a different driver (DataDirect vs. plain Oracle) with a different protocol prefix. That is the reason why these are working (preconfigured during installation).

For further checking I would like to ask you to share a screen shot of pool “Intigria” as well as to confirm that you really want to connect with User/Schema “Administrator” to your Oracle instance.

If there are still issues please check if replacing “localhost” with a real pc name or ip adress resolves them.

Please keep us updates with the outcome of the above hints.

Regards,
Holger

hi Holger von Thomsen
how are you? here is the picture of jdbc pool Intigria.

i will really appreciate your help. I’m just going to apply your suggested setting then i’ll let you know.
Regards
hmafzal

hi
i’m still waiting for your precious advice.
Thanks
Regards
hmafzal

hi Holger von Thomsen
how are you? here is the picture of jdbc pool Intigria.

i will really appreciate your help. I’m just going to apply your suggested setting then i’ll let you know.
Regards
hmafza

Hi,

in this case it seems to be an issue with the fields in the connection config in JDBC Adapter containing any blanks where you do not expect them.

Can you provide an updated screenshot of your jdbc connection config throwing the makeURL error?

Regards,
Holger

Hi
I will really appreciate your precious guide to solve this matter, here is my config screen and config error screen:

Regards
hmafzal

Hi,

now we are encountering another error message (no matching auth protocol; this one is sent from the DB) than before (makeUrl; this one was inside the adapter).

Can you check the logs for the ORCL instance of the DB?
Please provide the exact DB version additionally for checking.

As I have never encountered such an error this is getting difficult for me to assist further.

Regards,
Holger

thanks Holger von Thomsen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.