Flat Files

By the way, The XML Structure can be changed… It was my way of seeing it, but you can share your tought!

Thanks!

Serge,

Is the Pages structure is not repeatable?but you want to map PAG(repeatable structure) to Pages which shows as a record in structure you shown.

Please clarify.

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

You are right… My Structure should have a repeatable <pages> tag like this:

It was probably a futur question. Unfortunatly it will not help for the included records to be shown in the order they apear in the flat file.

The Mapping I have done gives me a result but unfortunatly will show the product first and then will show the first series of comments but will drop the last comment on the example flat file!

Here is a screen shot of the mepping.

Thanks!

Since your DTD/XML structure is defined like that i dont think it is possible to show Comments first and product down further.As you said the target structure is not matching according to FlatFile PAG structure.

Hope i understood you requirement correctly.

HTH.
RMG

RMG,

As I said, the XML structure can be change, it was my way of seeing it but if you have any thought on how the XML should be structured and how to do the mapping for in order to represent the exact same order as the flat file, please share!

Thanks for your always quick answer!

RMG,

Thank for your help, you’ve help me identified that the Flat File and the XML structure were not design to accomplish the goal I had. My comprehension of the WM Flow structure is not very developed but you also help me go forward on this.

I’ve change the flat file format and the XML Structure to be more in sink with the goal to achieve and the Flow development is going well this time!

Thanks again!