Cumulocity data inserted to webmethods and post it to database

How to provide API gateway endpoint to cumulocity to send the data to webMethods based on the event and it will run our service and post the data in Db?

1 Like

Hi Monika,

I assume you want to trigger the webMethods.io endpoint in Cumulocity once you have received a specific event in Cumulocity. You can either do this inside an Apama EPL app by listening to the event and then invoking the webMethods.io endpoint via HTTP. Same can be done by implementing a Cumulocity Microservice which listens to Cumulocity events and executes the webMethods.io service once it received the required events.

Another solution might be to adjust the webMethods.io service to use a Cumulocity Event listener as trigger. Instead of invoking the webMethods.io service manually it gets triggered automatically based on the Cumulocity Event trigger filter criteria.

Best regards
Christian

2 Likes

Can you explain how to implement the last idea that you said cumulocity listener trigger

Hi Monika,

I misread your initial post and thought you were using webMethods.io, but seems like you are running Integration Server on premise with an API gateway in front of it. Is this correct? If it’s the case, then the last solution can’t be implemented as triggers are specific to the product webMethods.io.

Best regards
Christian

I am using Integration sever,Api Gateway and designer

In this case, you would either need to go for Apama or the Microservice approach to invoke the service running on your Integration Server.

Best regards
Christian

1 Like

Okay , thanks :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.