client

i am publishing and trying to get a reply back to the publishing docs,i am using 3 docs, three services and 2 triggers,
also using pubID and tag for reply, but when i run my first service then i am gettin the same reply as in the pic. reply is taken by another client that is not belonging to my server. the client belongs to another machine but strangely whether that other machine is up or not i am getting the same result as dest id & reply to both showing the same client not mine client.

the other client is 192.168.1.56_5555_RequestReplyClient
and my ip is 192.168.1.52

i am sending two attachment for better understanding i hope these will do the desired intention.
kindly response
i will be really oblidged
thanks
aziz

Capture.JPG

Did you check any trigger enabled is pickup on the other server which it shouldn’t and the same doc type being triggered for?

You may have to watch it closely on the Broker as well as underlying subscription services to see whats weird going on in your environment:

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,
thanks for the speedy response, ya i have one client in my client list, the same that picking up, even though i have changed my broker, and again i have made all my docs publishable so than they can be included inthe list of new broker & also created new triggers after deleting old one’s. one more thing that the machine whose client is picking up is shut down, i dont know can u help me step by step to check what weird is going on…
thanks
btw i am sending my client list in which i have checked the same client just to differentiate it from others…
aziz

That’s weird and really strange when you confirmed that other client was shutdown…But really I cannot tell unless we see what is going on especially dealing the Broker stuff pub/sub and clients monitoring.

Is there any way you can start fresh creating these triggers and clients on the new IS that you are trying and do pub/sub testing.

Also do you have any Document Tracker (old way of Enterprise Broker - Active Works) on any of you machine installed by chance and this can help documents moving in out of queues and client details?

HTH,
RMg

Thanks RMG
but do u have any idea if i have been using the same ip (before my Admin did some work in my network) that has been given to the another Is now, and because of ip reshuffle i got a new one, and it might be possible that the same ip my system is picking coming from the old configuration somewhere from my machine itself, if so then where i should check that…

Try ro sync all broker document again, See you client values got changed or not

hi Sai,
thanks for the reply, actually i did the same pub sub activity again by creating a new folder consisting services,docs & triggers again by not copy & pasting i re created again. i am sending u the link if i click the the client, then its showing the both the ip’s. i don’t have any idea about may be u people r quite good, may be u r able to get an idea about that.

http://localhost:8585/wm.apps.msg.brokerserver.clients.details.page?wmp5403.wmp_rt=render&wmp5403.wmp_tc=5403&wmp5403.wmp_ks=true&wmp_tc=5406&wmp_rt=render&clientID=192.168.1.56_5555_RequestReplyClient&brokerName=Broker%20%231&serverName=192.168.1.52%3A6849&returnURL=%2Fmeta%2Fdefault%2Fwm_xt_fabricfolder%2F0000005400%3Fwmp_tc%3D5403%26wmp_rt%3Drender%26sh.wmp_ks%3Dtrue

thanks
aziz

Can you able to delete those clients the IP’s that are not associated to yours and also make sure you delete the triggers associated for those specific and restart IS/Broker server just to be sure?

HTH,
RMG