Can we handle the listener event?

Hello,
I tried to use triggers in Wokflows for listening to some Salesforce events and executing some tasks, with this solution we can see the details of the event who executed the trigger.
When I tried this solution with Flowservices I see that I should pass by a listener to execute the Flowservice, but I can’t get an event information object in the Flowservice. Is there a way to handle the even with the listener ?

Hello Tahiri,

If i understood correctly , you want to achieve the payload information in Flowservice.
You need to implement the business logic inside the flowservice to get the payload event.

Regards,
Bharath

Hello @Bharath_Meka1

Thanks for your response, but how I will get the information about the event who executed the Flowservice because I don’t have any input coming from the listener!

Regards

Hello Tahiri,

you need to implement the input document structure something like below to capture the event.

Easy way is to get the payload from workflow trigger and load as json while creating the input document in flowservice.

Regarding the execution of flowservice you can choose user while configuring the listener.

Regards,
Bharath

1 Like

I tried this solution and it works, Thank you for your support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.