Natural Navigator -> filtering natural objects

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

NaturalOne 10.3

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

Customer license

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

Filtering Natural Objets in Natural Navigator

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

No error bug, but no filter results.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

I think so.

Natural Navigator.
In my project I have 7 natural libraries. I have set a Library filter successfully to select one of 7.
Now, in this library I want to select objets with XX* pattern. So, I have added a filter to do it.
Unfortunately, I am not able to select XX* objects. I have try it setting the filter on project or library node with no results.

For me the Objects filter gets into effect when I disable the library filter, can you please try if this works the same for you ?

As soon as I re-enable the library filter the object filter loses its effect again.

Thank you, Wolfgang.
Yes, that works the same as you, but all libraries are showing.
Is there any way to filter one lib and corresponding objects ?

I don’t have a solution yet, Javier, but I am going to open a support ticket to find out how this is supposed to work.

I will keep you posted.

Good idea, Wolfgang. It is neither working on my side :frowning:

I tested it again. It does not work on virtual nodes like “Programs”. But it works if I define it on the library node.

Thank you very much.

Quick status update:

Support has raised this issue with Natural R&D and is being worked on.

Ok, Wolfgang.

It’s in the docs:

“If multiple Include only filters exist, the items shown will be those which match any of the existing Include only filters.”

So when multiple include filters are applied only one will be considered.

Wolfgang, i appreciate your help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.