Issue with Traffic Monitoring Log Invocation with Identify and Access Custom Extension in same policy

Product/components used and version/fix level are you on:

API Gateway

Detailed explanation of the problem:

In API Gateway, when I configured authentication (with Identify and Access Custom Extension), and log invocation (Traffic Monitoring Log Invocation) that sends all data (Request Headers, Response Headers, Request Payload, Response Payload, and Compress Payload Data with Log Generation Frequency Always), in the logs sent to endpoint server (when authentication server sends 401), the requestheaders are same as responseheaders even though in actual response (sent by API Gateway to client) the headers are different. I was expecting the responseheaders to contain the HTTP headers sent in the response to client by the API Gateway.

How can I get the response headers from the response sent to client, in the responseheaders of the logs?

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log fileL

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

I am trying out the free trial version right now.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes, I downloaded the 10.15 free trial docker image for our evaluation.

hi @devashi.tandon ,
Can you please enable the “send native provider fault message under error” handling policy .

Shared the screenshot for same.

Regards
Vikash Sharma

Hi @Vikash_Sharma1
This is already enabled:

Hi @devashi.tandon,
Can you please raise an SI for this.

Regards
Vikash Sharma

Hi @Vikash_Sharma1

What is a SI? I am not sure how to raise an SI?
Could you help?

Hi Devashi,

SI stands for Support Incident and you can reach out to the proper page from Empower when you are a licensed customer with “Authorized Technical Contact” (ATC) rights.

Regards,
Holger

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.