Salesforce Adapter Error

Dear Team,
I am trying to connect to the Salesforce.com using cloud streams in webMethods 9.8 trail version.
I am getting below error when I am trying to enable the connection.
“Error while enabling the connection: Error while processing response from SAAS provider. Please verify login sequence operations & mappings in the connector configuration.”

Note: The connection was enabled earlier till last week. But not now.

Please suggest me what needs to be change to make this connection enable.

Hi,

Did you check if the Salesforce password or the generated tokens are not expired or reset? Typically you may face a service fault if that happens.

Also, see if you have the latest CloudStreams fixes applied or not.

Once these pieces are correct, it should work fine.

FYI, for CloudStreams questions, there is a dedicated CloudStreams community forum - http://tech.forums.softwareag.com/techjforum/forums/show/274.page
You can post your questions there and check out older questions for more details.
I think for version 9.8, there were questions on that forum from you. Hope your environment is in the right shape now.

Hope that helps.

Hi Vatsal,

Thanks for the quick turn.

Both username and token are active since I rest token Today.

As I informed that I am using trail version I am not sure about Cloudstreams fixes. But I was able to connect to the salesforce adapter using cloudstreams.

Which version of Salesforce APIs are you trying to connect with?

You can check in your IS, if the WmCloudStreams and Salesforce Provider, connector packages are properly loaded?

Earlier, there were some issues with the virtual services in your environment. Hope that problem has not resurfaced.

25 is the salesforce version that I am trying to connect.

I dont think so that it is due to package problem since I was able to enable connection on last friday.

Thanks

Version 25.0 is quite an older version. Currently we have much higher versions that are supported and they are the preferred versions.

Can you please download the latest version of Salesforce connector from the tech community and try out with version 37 or version 31?

HTH

I will do that Thanks…

Hello Vatsal,

I have download recent version of salesforce provider and tried with both REST(version 37 and 31)) And SOAP (Version 31 ,37,29) types. I am getting below error while enabling connection.
I got below error while I enable connection details with REST type

1. Error while enabling the connection: null
  2. got below error while I enable connection details with SOAP type

Error while enabling the connection: Error while processing response from SAAS provider. Please verify login sequence operations & mappings in the connector configuration.[b]
(I got above error in older version also)

Thanks

We will have to take a look at the log files to understand what is wrong here.
Please open a support incident and provide the log files. We will investigate it further.

Thanks