Messages are not reaching the Trigger

Our requirement is we want to get the message from the MQ to the webmethod service when ever messages comes to MQ.

for that we have created MQ connections,listeners and listerner notification everything working fine here.

Problem:

When the messages come to MQ it goes to Broker as notification document and it is not reaching the trigger or service ,messages are still persists in the broker client queue.
and i m seeing triggers are enabled and also i m able to see number of subcribers in broker

Can any one help me on this?Why the messages are not processing from the broker queue?
Appreciate your help:)

What type of Notification are you using?

In your notification you will have a flow service that gets invoked, can you share the implementation of that service?

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply.
we are using MQ notification document and we have a trigger it subscribes the notification document and invokes the service.
But the problem here is when we the put the messages in the MQ it is reaching the Broker client queue but not reaching the trigger or services.

As told by Mahesh you can call the service in the Adapter Notification itself.

Why Broker came into this picture of MQ, is something I’m trying to understand.
And the notification document what you are saying can’t be subscribed by the trigger unless its a broker document. Did you synchronize(push) to broker?

Ideally MQ flow will be -

MQ Connection > MQ Listener > MQ Notification > IS service. This IS service will have the runtime input - Request document this document will be generated while you create the Notification, along with that document you will also find Response document.

Hope it helps…

/Naidu

Hi Naidu,

I understand what you are saying ,we are using asynchronous notification so here we dont have response document,
How ever if i try to publish the same notification document through broker trigger is able to subsribe that msg.
but when we go through MQ messages are residing in the broker queue.
it is not reaching the trigger at all.

i want to know how can we invoke the service when the messages reaches MQ?

I see you are on Asynchronous Listener Notifications.

What is your listener type? Do you see some thing in notification order?

And also you mentioned that the document is published to the broker and you see in it the broker queue, did you check whether the trigger is pointing to the correct published document and make sure that the Document Retrieval and Processing are enabled correctly.

Share me the screen shots your notification.

Hi Mahesh,

i m seeing now it is working,but some time it is working and some times not.
I understand it is purely some environmental/configuration issue.so trying to finding that.

Please share your idea if you come across such issues.

Ok, share me if u find the root issue and resolution.

Hi Sakthi,

We have the same issue. Did you find any clue?

Hi Kavitha,

can you provide a screenshot of your trigger and the input/output of the service being invoked by the trigger.

Regards,
Holger