JCO Exception error

We have been using the SAP4.6 adapter and I was asked to update our development environment with SAP 4.6 service pack 5. I have now been asked to remove the patch to make the box back in line with our other environments. I now have a problem that one of my wM services that was calling a remote function on SAP, via the sap.outbound mechanism, now does not work. Other RF to the same SAP server still work fine.

I get the following error:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED)

I have searched for a similar topic but none appear to have been answered yet. Here’s hoping one of you guys will help me out.
Thanks

Sheila,

Sorry. This looks like a question for Support.

Mark

Hey,

My problem has been solved. Although it looked like the error was due to my patching, the error was actually being raised by the back office system that had run out of room in a database table.

I’m adding this note in case it helps someone else one day.

The issue is with the target application. The table where the application is trying to store its data has been expended. Has to be handled by the SAP side.

Reference link below.

[URL]http://www.sapgeeksquad.com/forum/sap-netweaver-portal-sap-bex-analyzer-nwdi-webas-j2ee/bex-communication-error-portal-plz-help-t13.html[/URL]